We have plenty of fuel stored away for you at our own propane supply terminal in Gaylordsville.
When you request FREE automatic propane delivery service from Jennings Oil and Propane, you can stop checking your gas gauge and end the worry about running out of propane gas.
We calculate your needs using a system based on the weather and your household’s propane usage. It allows us to accurately predict when you will need fuel and provide convenient and reliable automatic propane delivery. Instead of having to call us every time you need more propane, you don’t have to do a thing. We will simply come to your home and fill your tank automatically!
* No need to schedule and wait for propane deliveries.
* Avoid the expense and hassle of pressure testing your tank and relighting burners due to run-outs.
* Automatic delivery can be set up over the phone and no contract is required!
For an even more accurate way to measure your fuel use, Jennings can install a wireless tank monitor for our residential and commercial customers.
Connecticut regulations require some form of written notice from a consumer who wishes to cancel automatic delivery service. To request termination of this service, tell us the date you want the service cancelled and include your name, address and account number. You can do this by:
1. Emailing us at: email@example.com
2. Mailing a certified letter to us
3. Faxing us at: 203-790-1944
4. Visiting our office and completing a cancellation request order
Contact us today to learn more about propane automatic delivery, propane gas appliances and liquefied petroleum gas. Jennings Oil and Propane, serving Danbury, New Milford, Southbury, Newtown, Ridgefield, Kent and surrounding towns in Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven counties in CT.