Oil tanks last many years, but they eventually give out. Life spans vary depending on the humidity, the thickness of the steel and more. And when tanks do begin to fail, it’s hard to see it coming, because they can erode from the inside out.
To take away your worries, we offer TankSure® Tank Protection, available for both underground tanks and aboveground tanks. TankSure protects your oil tank in the event of an accidental release. It gives you the peace of mind you deserve and assures that any problems are handled in an environmentally friendly manner.
* up to $100,000 for cleanup costs resulting from an underground tank release
* up to $50,000 for an aboveground tank release
* $500 deductible for aboveground tanks
* $2,500 deductible for underground tanks
* protection for both your tank and the associated tank lines
* proactive aboveground tank replacement when recommended
* voluntary pull of underground tank allowed after one year, if optional protection is purchased
* transferable coverage to make home sale easier
Contact us today to learn more about oil tank insurance and a tank insurance plan to eliminate your worries about a leaking oil tank. Jennings Oil & Propane, serving Danbury, New Milford, Southbury, Newtown, Ridgefield, Kent and surrounding towns in Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven counties in CT.