Serving Fairfield, Litchfield & New Haven Counties since 1982

Heating Fuel Assistance

Need help with your heating fuel bills?

If at any time you have trouble making your fuel payments, do not hesitate to contact us. We will work out a solution for you. There are also a number of local organizations that can help:

Jennings Oil serves Danbury, New Milford, Southbury, Newtown, Ridgefield, Kent and surrounding towns in Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven counties in CT.