When you need an oil-fired or indirect water heater, you need to contact Jennings Oil
Install an indirect-fired water heater for use with your boiler, and get hot water virtually FREE during even the coldest winter months! That’s especially significant when you consider that the average household spends up to 30% of its energy dollars on heating water.
Below are two of the many excellent water heater brands and models that we sell and install:
Bock 32E Residential Oil-Fired Water Heaters
This popular model leads the industry in energy efficiency with a .66 EF rating and 180 gallons of first-hour delivery.
- Turboflue® design is the most advanced and efficient heat exchanger, heating fuel faster and using less fuel
- Cglass® porcelain enamel glass is highly resistant to aggressive water
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for longer life
- Dual magnesium anode rods inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life
- Double pressure tested – only manufacturer that tests pressure twice
- Fully welded tank skirt prevents escape of noxious gas escapes
- Center flue design reduces tank flex for longer life
- Dual aquastats for accurate temperature control are standard
- Spring-loaded inspection door for easy inspection and maintenance
- 5-year limited warranty on steel tank
Triangle Tube Phase III Indirect-Fired Water Heaters
The smart choice in indirect fired water heaters.
- Lifetime warranty
- Exclusive “tank-in-tank” design
- Stainless steel construction
- Self-cleaning and self-descaling
- Unique design eliminates scaling
- Capable of continuous production of 180º water
Contact us about residential oil-fired water heaters, indirect water heaters and overall faster heating for all your hot water needs. Other makes and models we service and repair include Everhot, Vaughan, Alliance and BoilerMate. Serving Danbury, New Milford, Southbury, Newtown, Ridgefield, Kent and surrounding towns in Fairfield, Litchfield and New Haven counties in CT.